Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So Excited!!!

So We had our last prenatal dr appointment yesterday. I gained a total of 21 lbs. My blood pressure was up a little but not out of normal range (115/69). We are so excited! We were instructed to go to the hospital at 8:00 pm on Saturday night. They are going to give me a medicine to ripen my cervix. This could start start contractions and if not then I will be given Potcin at 5:30 am Sunday morning. With first time mother, labor typically last about 12 -16 hours. So the doctor said not to expect to deliver until 5:30 pm - 12 midnight. So Sunday is going to be a very long day! It will all be worth it though! I am still planning on trying to labor with out pain medication. My original goal was to go completely unmedicated but things changed. I still would like to give it a good try to do it with out the epidural. My dr said that it is my birth and we would do it my way! I am sure that I will end up getting it but I want to give it a good try without it!

So with that said, today is going to be a very busy day! I think my nesting instinct is kicking in! I have been giving Anthony orders all morning on how and what to clean!!! :) I have been working on the shade for Jordyn's room. I will finish it today. We are also both going to get haircuts before she gets here. So So much to do but we will get it all done!

Our Address is 310 N. 19th Ave. Hattiesburg, MS 39401 for anyone who wants to come visit and see our new baby girl after we come home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment