Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Great Weekend!!

Anthony came home this past weekend and we had a great time together! It was one of those weekends that we got to spend a lot of time together just the two of us which is something that we had been needing. Lately, our weekends have been filled with traveling and spending time with family. During the week, I have so much school work today we don't get much quality time together. Friday, we went home to BC for a funeral of a friend and then visited with Granddaddy. It was good... I like spending time out in the country it is very refreshing.

Saturday, was had an adventure in itself. Every time that Anthony is home we try to go to Shoney's for breakfast but its really crowded. So we decided that Saturday we would just wait and eat there anyway!! It was not as great as I remember as a kid!! Anthony and I then went to Jackson. We were going to look for baby furniture. Well Anthony wanted to make sure that we saw every store that had baby furniture. So I got on my phone and used google map to find baby furniture stores. After google maps sent us to a residence TWICE! He let me just go to Play Pen!!! We had not intended to actually buy any furniture just look and maybe put a downpayment on it. When we got to Play Pen, I found the crib that I had been looking at. It was even better than I could have imagined!! The great thing about it is that it came with a 6 drawer dresser for $675. It was not the changing station that I wanted but for that price we couldn't pass it up. So we bought the crib and dresser that day. Because we were in my car, the store is going to hold it for us till Anthony gets home next time and can get it! That means I only have a little over three weeks to finish cleaning the nursury and figure out where to put it all!!!

I am getting a little better handle on school work. I think I am getting a cold so I've gotten some tylenol cold to take. This weather has just been crazy! I am going to try to find time this weekend to register for some baby things and also do some registering in Brookhaven. Then again I may wait until after we find out that way I know colors to pick out. Yeah that might be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment