Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last of the 4 Week appointments!

Well I had my last 4 week appointment this past week. I will now be going every 2 weeks!! I will be finished with school for this semester on Tuesday. Things are looking really good! I am so excited about having time to focus on Jordyn! We are going to finish decorating her room. We are going to finish her quilt & Keri's quilt!! We are going to go to baby showers. We are also going to sign up for Birthing Classes! I am so excited to have some time off to focus on her. I feel like this entire pregnancy has flown by and I haven't gotten to really enjoy any of it. I did pass my sugar test at the last appointment but fail the iron test. I really failed it my score was 8.2 and I needed a minmal of 11. I am on ferrous sulfate three times a day. Maybe this will help with me being so tired all the time as well.

Happy Mother's day to all moms! I got the most beautiful roses today from my honey! But the card was even sweeter:
" To the newest mother in my life! The most important mother from now on! and the greatest wife a guy could have! I love you baby and hope you have a wonderful Mother's day! Love-Anthony"
Today is one of those days I wish he didn't work offshore. I miss him a lot on the Holiday's that he is not here. This is just a phase in life and like all phases we will get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment