Monday, March 23, 2009

Great Week & Weekend!

It's been awhile since I have posted. Mostly because Anthony got home and when he is home I have no time for anything! I love having him home it is just very tiring especially when he is only home for a week. We did get to spend a lot of quality time to together when he was here this time. He got home late late Thursday night, 3/19. I was suppose to work on Friday and I had a list of chores for him today before we left to go to AL. Well I woke up Friday morning with my eyes really irritated and decided to finally go to the Dr about them. So he spent his morning taking care of me! I had pink eye. Apparently I have had it off and on since JULY! I know crazy right! well it's better now! We went to AL for the weekend had a great time! We got to celebrate Ian's 43rd. Birthday with him! Monday night we had a blast! We got to have a "Date Night". I love these nights because they are so much fun. We didn't intend to have a date night. We didn't get dressed up or anything we were just going out to get something to eat! I let Anthony pick since he doesn't get to eat out much anymore. He wanted to go to Cracker Barrel. When we got seated Anthony grab the peg game and started playing. We both at one point knew how to beat it but couldn't remember. Well I have YOUTUBE on my phone now and looked up how to beat the game. As I was trying to keep up with the video, Our waiter comes by and says "Did you YouTube that?" I started laughing and said yes. Well I love to look around the store there so Anthony let me. I was getting a candle for my host mom for this weekend. Anthony found a dress that he had to get for Addy. As we were waiting for them to wrap the gifts, we found the funny greeting cards and started reading them and cracking up! After that we decided to get a movie and go back home. We when to Walgreens to the
Redbox but there was a line. I told Anthony I needed a few thing for the house lets just go in and get them the come back out and get the movie. Well we ended up in the card section again and we listening and dancing to the musical cards! I know that sound dorky but we really had a good time laughing and playing together! We ended up having to go to the Movie Gallery to get the movie. We rented Australia. It was a really good love movie!
Anthony left on Wednesday about lunch time. :( He went and stayed with his cousin Jennifer & Jason so he would have to drive overnight again!
Thursday night my cousin Jonathan came over and I cooked dinner for him and his friend. Me, Field, and Amie then went to play Frisbee. I thought we were going to play ultimate but we played Urban instead. I totally suck but it was fun to be out and around people. I have decided that I am going to start going out and playing ultimate Frisbee on Thursday nights! I might even get good at it! ha ha
Friday I cut grass and was suppose to just chill out this weekend. Do some work at the office Saturday and go to church on Sunday. Well Field messages me and asks what I'm doing this weekend. I say nothing and he said "river?" I said "Sure!!!" I have been to the River 3 times and have never gone out on the River. Well he didn't pick me up until like 12ish and its about a 2 hour drive. There were 7 of us there. Field, Keri, Austin, Emily, Mari, Diana, and me.
Saturday we waited for Mari and her sister Diana to get there. I had no idea they were coming so I was really excited to see them. We got out on the river about 11. I say about because we didn't have any cell phone reception so our phones were useless and time was just not important when your down there. We were going to go out on the boat and get something to eat at this place Field likes. It was about an hour boat ride. We had to cross the Pontchartrain. The waves were so big and the boat would hit them and go in the air! It was so much fun! It was really cold though and we got so wet. When we got back we got showered and went to walmart to pick up some thing to cook supper with. After we ate we played some games. And ended the night with a dip in the River!!! Sunday we went to out on the boat again and went tubing! It was really fun but really scary with the waves. I got home about midnight last night! I was so tired I forgot to set my alarm clock and woke up an hour after I was suppose to be at work.
Tonight is going to be my night of rest! I really would love to finish cutting my yard but my arms are so sore from holding on to the tube and the boat that I don't think I could push the dang thing! The only thing that could make this weekend better is if Anthony had been there but he will be home for the poker run in may!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment