Wednesday, June 23, 2010

getting busy!

Well Anthony came home on Thursday. We have been very busy! He had to take a nap yesterday! I have been taking Child preparation classes the last three weeks. They have been very helpful understanding what the hospital allows and doesn't allow for labor. We also got to see the Labor and Delivery Floor. Its all very nice! We also took a Coaches Corner class but didn't really learn anything and a Baby Care Class but didn't learn much in it either. Luckily for us the classes are offered through the hospital for free! I am scheduled to take a breastfeeding class next Monday and that will be the last of my classes. We have a funeral this Friday to go to in Brookhaven. My uncle pasted away from heart failure this past Sunday. We also have a family dinner Saturday night with Aunt Betty Carol. Then Sunday, we have our last shower. We have been putting final touches on the nursery as well as cleaning clothes and bottles.

I have had my last "belly" appointment last Thursday. I was at 33 weeks I weighed 143 lbs, bp 93/59, Jordyn's HB 157 and measured 34 cm. I just keep growing! Jordyn is quite active even without me drinking caffeine so I have cut back on my caffeine consumption lately. I have another appointment on Monday afternoon. This will be a vaginal visit as will the rest be. We are going to check my iron, where the baby is and some other things. I will then start going to the dr weekly. We have talked about doing some natural induction techniques early in the week before I am due. This is because she is going on vacation the day before I am due. I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions. So we are down to the finish line. I just hope everything will come together before she gets here. I am so bad at procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment