Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tired Tired Tired!

We went this past weekend to Texas to visit family! We had a great time! We got to see a lot of Anthony's family. We met our newest cousins, Elaina and Caroline! They are so sweet! I was just amazed at how small their feet are! We were so busy! We left Hattiesburg at 6 am Friday morning and got to Jennifer's in Baytown, TX about 1 or 2 pm. Anthony and I then drove another hour to Humble, TX to look at a vehicle. We couldn't make a deal on it so we drove back to Baytown. We got to Aunt Andrea's about 7:30 Friday night. The next morning we got to sleep in but my sleeping in is not really sleeping in. We got up about 8 am. We had breakfast then the boys, Alan & Anthony, went golfing, while the girls, Kelsey and I, went to hold babies!!! We went to Hobby Lobby and Starbucks! Sunday was a pretty relaxing day. We ate and swam and that's all! We did get in a little baby holding time. Oh yeah! While the boys were golfing, Anthony jumped off into the pond to get a club that Alan threw in there! Now doesn't that sound like Anthony!!! Addy learned to float on the floaty by herself as well on this trip! Normally someone has to be holding on to her or she gets scared! Monday was the drive back home. It felt like we rode FOREVER!!! We left about 10 am and got home about 6:30-7:00 pm. Quinn and the kids still had a 3 hour drive after that and didn't get home till almost 10:30 pm.


Yesterday, we did a little car shopping and grass cutting... Okay Elliot and Anthony cut grass while I rested! ;) We did find a car for Anthony yesterday afternoon. It was too late to do any paper work that day. We got up this morning and finished all the paperwork and got the car. It is a 2005 Pontiac Grand AM GT, red of course. It is a nice car and Anthony really likes it so that is all that matters. Seems like everything lately wears me out!


I had my 31 week appointment today. Everything was good. Jordyn's HB was 156. I have gain 4lbs since last time, must be all the good cooking Aunt Andrea did this weekend. My belly has also grown a cm since last time, so I am at 145 lbs and 30 cm. I have two more belly appointments and then we go to weekly vaginal appointments. Dr. Kot said everything is looking good. She did tell me that she is going out of town on the 30th of July, so we will scrap the membranes at the appointment before that to hopefully naturally induce. We will probably have to induce labor if she hasn't come before the 30th of July. Dr. Kot didn't say that but that is what I assumed cause I don't want another doctor delivering Jordyn. If that is the case, then I will have the epi. I am going to be very busy the month of June with baby classes and showers but then I have the whole month of July to rest!



Left: Elaina Right: Caroline

Elaina


Anthony's New Car

No comments:

Post a Comment